Wednesday, December 31, 2008

thank you honey

Today is our ROM anniversary and we have decided to mark this date as our marriage day @ wedding anniversary. Easier to remember and not many date need to remember including the wedding dinner day and proposal day. Hah.. we both are too lazy install so many dates in our brain memory.

So… we are officially married for 4 years!! Wau!!

My dear, I wanted to thank you for being my lovely hubby for the passed ‘One’ year. Haha.. why I out counted the 3 years after ROM? Because we looked like two different body… exactly! no spark between. You always said that you do not understand why two kinds of people can get married and stay together. You can sit in front of your compute none moving for two hours for a movie but I rather spend my time sit on the bed reading a book for 2 hours, you like extreme adventure sports while I dare to die but not for Extreme Sports; you are more chin-chai while I am more particular with details; you like to wear like ‘slamber’ when meeting my friends but I wore tidy when meeting your many friends; you hate white but I love white very much; you rather leave your car interior empty but I like to decorate with some ‘ting dong’ things; I like to wear skirt but you say pants suite me nicer; I don’t drink coffee but you did and must have every day, I prefer to sleep late in the weekend but you woke up at usual time…haah, there are too many not tally between us… we are not a perfect couple in each eye… but we are sharing our love, cherish our love and we know we are walk along our path..

There is saying

“Love is not seeing a perfect person but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly…”

AND therefore, I brave and compromised myself to spend my entire life with you so that other people would not suffer…. Because you are imperfect person, you look great to me..hahah

Honey, l LOVE you so muchhhhh

很多次在为洗澡的先后‘争论’, 因为每回都会要他先冲凉,然后再轮到我,这样,我才能洗衣服和毛巾。可是每次他说去冲凉了,半个小时你还是会看见他,搠着肚子,提着毛巾,站在一边说话,你鸟他,他说okok,可是10分钟后你再回头,他还是在说话 @#$*&..

J:是你变了,还是我变了?

我:是你啦!以前我没看过你这么婆妈的, 要做就快快去做,讲了老半天,还在这里。

J:怎么会没看到?

我:因为没天天和你在一起,也没住一起所以没看到(把两只手遮住了眼睛)

J:我说是你变了,你越来越kap ko,好像我妈妈!

哈哈,两个不同世界的人就是这样,生活才会有火花!

No comments: