Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's

He wasn’t a romantic person I would say. The only romantic thing that I could remember is he proposed to me underwater without my knowledge.

He hardly celebrates my birthday or I would say never, neither we celebrate Valentine’s Day together.

Coincidentally, first day of the Chinese New Year fall on 14 Feb this year. Of cause for me, after many years of showing my love to him with received no respond. I do nothing for this year.

He was back on 13 Feb from Bangkok and left on 14 Feb night. He is rushing with time and time is to spend with the family inclusive me  . So I expecting nothing from him ( well that’s a norm) but I did prepare new year gift for him as he was away for study and I doubt he has time to shop for himself. SO I bought him new cloth, undergarment and necktie. That is not meant for the Valentine ’s Day. So I would not consider a Valentine’s gift.

It is a surprise to me, he presented me a lovely Valentine’s card.. and you know.. he said the gift is on the way.. hahah.. so have to wait until his next trip home!! Funny hoh??!!

Chinese has a phrase call’ xiao bie sheng xin hun小别胜新婚’ means a short separation vacation work best than the newly wed. so I felt that he was showing his love more ‘adventurous’ than his usual doing. As ..he is a shy guy.. don’t laugh please!!.. he really a shy guy.. especially when he is showing his actual character.. haha cant believe ler.. but that’s him!! Hahah

Having him is a blessed gift from GOD to me. Though many times he was not around when I needed him the most, I could not blame him as he had no choice but away from home. Because of all this, I know I can go further. I thank him for giving me the moral support that I needed, all the time. 

This time, I can see his ‘sincerity’ and his love to me. I really appreciate it!=.

Thank you my dear for all the love to me.. DO do well for what you should do right now and we can hand in hand to go further in very near future.

No comments: