Wednesday, January 12, 2011

resol of the year

Every end of the year, Jonathan will challenge me to write down 5 resolutions (targets) of the year. At the end of the year, we will having 'performance appraisal'. There is no carrot await us at end, however the achievement is the BONUS to us.

So my resolution of Year 2011 is :


1. To get PMP certified

2. To bring my parents to China
(this was being rejected as my mum is hardly fixed her time, so the best place for her is SINGAPORE (well, again!) but I believe she will be happy to visit her sister my aunt there:))

3. To have RM10K in saving.

4. To fulfil all my travelling plan
This year gonna be a crazy year for me. There are 4 countries/destination in my list excluding domestic venture. heheh :D

5. To
help my lovely hubby to fulfil one of his targets.. hahha
This also can be one of the resolutions....kakakkakka


(well the writing was out of way at first, need to revise in the html format.. hehe luckily know a little bit. To understand html is one of the resolutions yearssss back hahah)

No comments: