Tuesday, March 16, 2010

37 weeks

I am approaching 37 weeks!! Wow that's fast. 3 more weeks to go....

Went for pregnancy check up this afternoon. Was very fast. I am second in the line. So within 30 minutes I done my scanning.

Baby is now weight 2.5kg and is growing very fast from last two weeks which only weighted 1.9kg. This is only the estimated weight for delivery. With the 2.5kg, the baby is enough weight to be out and survive.

It is lying parallel in my stomach, hopefully the head can turn down and go into the channel, so that I can prepare for nature birth, otherwise, I have to give a date for ceasar by then. hmm..

This pregnancy is much more relax than the first one. No complication on me or nothing much changes on my daily routine though. Perharps it could last until the end of this pregnancy. Pray hard :))

The difference of the 2nd one and ZOEN is, I eat slightly lesses than when carrying ZOEN. Play more computer games.. hahah

No comments: